2017 is shaping up to be a busy year at Timber Ridge with a number of groups having already reserved dates for their events ~ check out the 2017 schedule as we have it thus far: www.timberridgetrails.com.
Some exciting events we have in the works:
- Steve Rother Horsemanship Clinic ~ May 5/6/7/8
- Endurance Ride –
July 22 – visit: www.erabc.com for details
- Alzheimer’s Fundraiser Barn Dance - July 8 ~ more info: Darlene: 250-309-3544
- Ladies Wellness Weekend ~ August 26/27
- Check the schedule for fundraising poker rides for various non-profit groups
- We have a new Shabby Horsey Shack accommodation that sleeps 2 –
- We completed the construction of a 26 x 40 covered timber framed gazebo
- and are taking bookings for weddings, family reunions and group gatherings.
If you are looking for a birthday, anniversary or “thank you”
gift for that special “horsey” person or couple ~ how about a gift certificate for a totally relaxing, pampered get-away at Timber Ridge Trails. We have three certificate options:
The Weekender: 2 nights camp / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast ~ $67 per person
The Full Meal Deal: 2 nights camp / 2 dinners / 2 breakfasts ~ $95 per person
Complete Package: 2 nights camp / 2 nights accommodation / 2 dinners /
2 breakfasts ~ $145 per person
Lastly, we are now taking Monday through Thursday camp site bookings this season. So, keep
this in mind if you’re looking to visit when it’s a tad quieter.