Dawn Ferster invites you to an ‘Arena to Trail’ Transitions and Equine Adventure Work Shop
When: May 9-13, 2019 with a special Mother’s Day Dinner offered on the Sunday at $20 per person and you are welcome to invite your family or ??? RSVP please.
This small group workshop is for those wanting a solid relationship with their horse. Individualized programs are available to work on specific needs for each horse and rider.
Private Sessions, Semi-private and group sessions are available depending on your goals and needs.
We will work in small groups of 2-3 for
2 hours, then in the afternoon we will work again.
As you progress we will work in small groups of 4-6.
to Trail’ transition with obstacles
- Ground Work, teaching your horse their job “To Keep You Safe”
- Leadership, does your horse trust you?
- Confidence Building for
both horse and rider
- Learn exercises and games to play with, train and condition your horse all at the same time, including the Working Circle, Hip to Shoulder, Self-carriage.
- Learn to use your seat, legs
and hands as a guide.
- Learn to use words and cues to help your horse do its job.
- Work ethic
- Learn the benefits of ponying, and how to pony safely. And so much more!
My goal is to give you some tools that you can use to have a better, safer, more confident relationship with your equine friend! We all have different issues and we will learn from each other in this workshop.
Clinic Cost: $100.00 per day plus gst. plus $10/day arena fee to Timber Ridge
2 hour session in the morning, lunch break, and 2 hours in the afternoon of instruction
and learning. Goals are to work in larger groups of 4-6.
Extra private sessions offered at $50 plus gst
Set yourself and your horse up for a summer of success!
Limited spots are available
per day. Sign up for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
Pot Lucks and social gatherings.
Contact Dawn Ferster for further information.
Call or text Dawn @ 250 808 0738
Camping/accommodation and meals available at email@example.com or 250-309-3544